I recently purchased an electronics product from Trioffer.com, a Chinese internet retailer. It was delivered defective.

Making contact with the company was a "trip" and nearly impossible. They tried to convince me that I needed to reread the instructions and I told them I had a post-graduate degree in EE and the problem was the product itself. They finally and reluctantly agreed to have me send it back to them to be checked.

I mailed it first class without "tracking" since that would have cost more than the product. They claimed they never received it...in other words they most likely have the product AND they still have my money. The company might be a scam and they sure didn't write the book on customer service. Perhaps they'll be selling my returned defect to another patsy.

Had an Experience with Trioffer?

Comments

they look like a scam.

1/2/2011 to 14/2/2011 is China Spring Festival,you placed order during that period so the order could not be proccessed. The point is that you got your money back already,if you don't receive your goods, paypal will sure refund you without an explanation.

they look like a scam.

i ordered 3 items in trioffer.com,last time i made an order of 10 R4DS cards in trioffer.com.Meanwhile they sent me an email ,which told me it's the Spring Festival in China so my items will be dispatched after they finish their vacation. I recieved my cards which are all in good conditions at 26th February 2011.It only take 10 days after they shipped out the item on 17th February. SO fast,So good!

I have received products, the logistics really too slow

did you pay with paypal?

if not you really should when dealing with overseas companies.

thanks you.